Baking and cooking recipes for everyone
The latest news on WordPress.com and the WordPress community.
2 thoughts on “A Few of My Favorite Things…”
Susie – I am delighted you are returning to France and delighted you are sharing your experience – looking forward to your adventures
I am getting excited. Have shifted to French mode here in Arizona! I am talking to myself in French, trying to remember long-unused vocabulary! Playing Pink Martini music.
A few of my favorite things about Nice:
1. Cours Saleya Market on Sundays…one of the best in France in my opinion
2. The Chagall Museum (Museé National Marc Chagall)..everytime I am in Nice
3. The Old Port…which can be viewed from the apartment where I am staying
4. Gelato…it is the French version with a heavy Italian accent
5. Easy proximity to all the Riviera towns
6. Beautiful views of the Mediterranean from many places in the city
7. The savouring of life at a slower pace there
8. Walks along the Promenade des Anglais, the seafront promenade
9. Preparation of vegetables the Niçoise way, a combination of French/Italian
Pictures from a previous trip to follow….